Over more than 60 years we have acquired strong know-how in the engineering and manufacturing of high quality esters, oils, greases and specialty products
Our state-of-the-art production site NYCO Tournai Plant, fully owned by NYCO, was built in 1997 to reinforce our global position as a lubricant specialist. The plant is managed with a complete range of operational services: engineering, maintenance, purchasing, supply chain, accounting, safety and quality control. It is located in Tournai, Belgium, at the cross-roads of European industrial and commercial routes. This ideal location, together with local warehousing, a flexible storage tank farm and well-located distribution facilities, allow efficient sourcing of raw materials and a better service and customer proximity. We deliver to more than 100 countries all around the world.
A highly performing & flexible tool to match market requirements:
- 4 synthetic ester production lines;
- 2 blending units for lubricants;
- 2 grease manufacturing units;
- 1 pilot unit for synthetic esters and additives.
Our production process is designed to manufacture high-purity esters and refined lubricants in small, medium and large volumes (from 1 litre cans to bulk containers). We constantly strive to operate our plant safely and ensure the continuity of supply to our customers.
2011 Production capacity doubled
Synthetic esters Lubricants formulations Greases Specialty additives
Packaging from 20T to 20ml
- Environment: ISO 14001 certification obtained in 2007; transition to ISO 14001 – 2015 in November 2017;
- Process safety: HAZOP studies carried out for all processes to minimize risks;
- Safety: risk analyzes performed continuously to improve the level of protection of our employees;
- Crisis management: procedure in place to face major issues;
- Back up plan: two separate, fully independent units.
NYCO also has a production facility in India (Avi-Oil India), which ensures even wider coverage of customers’ needs and supply areas.