Thanks to their specific chemical structure, neopolyol esters display very high performance compared with other ester chemistries, and show a unique combination of superior properties, the first being thermo-oxidative stability.
Our neopolyol esters are based on four different alcohols: Neopentylglycol, Trimethylopropane, Monopentaerythritol and Dipentaerythritol.
- High thermal and oxidative stability
- Very low evaporation even at low viscosity
- Excellent low temperature properties
- Low coking propensity
- Good frictional properties
- Good additive solvency
- Compatible with Group I, II, III and IV base-stocks
- Good biodegradability and low eco-toxicity profile for most products
They can be used as base fluid or as base stock components.
Our R&D and technical support teams will work with you to design the ester profile to suit your specification and application requirements such as:
- Hydraulic fluids
- Air compressor lubricants
- Turbine oils
- High temperature chain oils
- Metalworking fluids
- 4-stroke engine oils
Many of NYCO’s neopolyol esters are also suitable for environmentally-considerate lubricants, such as those used in European Ecolabel compliant lubricants. See our NYCOGREEN offer for more information.
Some of our neopolyol esters have also been granted HX-1 certification, allowing their use in Food Grade Lubricants approved for incidental food contact (H1-certified). Learn more here.
For more information, contact us.