The synthetic shock strut fluid for new generation aircraft
HYDRAUNYCOIL FH 42 is a synthetic hydraulic fluid based on PAO and esters with a viscosity of 7 cSt at 40°C. It is designed to operate in the temperature range of -54°C to +200°C for a long period of time without significant evaporation or change in viscosity.
- Shock strut fluid for landing gears
- Hydraulic system fluid
- General hydraulic fluid for the latest military aircraft, helicopters and missiles
- Improved fire resistance over MIL-PRF-5606 fluids
- Outstanding fluidity at very low temperatures
- Excellent resistance to shearing ensuring a stable viscosity
- Efficient prevention against component wear and seizure over a large temperature range
HYDRAUNYCOIL FH 42 is the latest generation of hydraulic fluids for aircraft (A380).
NATO CODE H-538
Airbus CML ref. 02EBA1
It can be used in hydraulic systems previously operated with H-537 (MIL-PRF- 83282) or H-515 (MIL-PRF-5606) fluids.
Contact us for more information.