The reference in STD/SPC turbine oils
TURBONYCOIL 600 is a standard lubricating oil with a viscosity of 5 cSt at 100°C based on high thermal stable polyol esters, and fortified with carefully selected anti-oxidant, antiwear and anti-corrosion additives.
- Turbine oil for military and civil aircraft and helicopters
- Accessories (APUs, starters, IDGs, THS, propellers, …)
- Stationary industrial applications (aero-derivative gas turbines)
- Engine cleanliness (excellent non-coking performance)
- Low volatility at high temperature
- High flash point
- Low foaming tendency
- Superior lubricity
SAE AS5780 Class SPC*
MIL-PRF-23699 G Class STD
DEF STAN 91-101 Iss.3, Amd. 1
NATO CODE O-156
OX-27 / OX-28
Airbus CML ref. 03ABA1
*A more stringent specification compared to MIL-PRF-23699, as it encompasses all the requirements of the military specification as well as specific OEMs testing requirements.
TURBONYCOIL 600 is approved for use by major stationary industrial gas turbines manufacturers:
- General Electric: all models (LM 2500, LM 6000, LMS 100, etc.)
- GE / Nuovo Pignone (PGT25, 20/22), etc.
- Rolls-Royce / Siemens / Allison: Avon, RB211, Allison 501-K, Olympus, Tyne, Spey, etc.
It is used by major oil companies, packagers and service companies worldwide and has logged over 60 million operating hours since 1985.