The high temperature HTS/HPC turbine oil for hot to very hot engines
TURBONYCOIL 640 is a lubricating oil with a viscosity of 5 cSt at 100°C. Fortified with an original in-house selected anti-oxidant, it is tailor-made to address requirements regarding low coking propensity, high resistance to oxidation and thermal degradation and elastomer compatibility.
- Gas turbine engines in military and civil aircraft (including helicopters)
- Accessories (APU, IDG, starter, air cycle machine) of civil aircraft
- Stationary industrial gas turbines (aero-derivative)
TURBONYCOIL 640 is recommended for use in hot running engine designs where evidence of oil coking and/or oil degradation was noted.
- Outstanding high thermal stability
- Excellent non-coking performance
- High resistance to oxidation and thermal degradation
- Low foaming tendency
- Superior lubricity
- High conductivity
TURBONYCOIL 640 has shown higher long-term experience (+25% running operation life) versus rival oils on Allison 501-KB7S series.
SAE AS5780 HPC*
NATO CODE O-154
*A more stringent specification compared to MIL-PRF-23699, since it encompasses all the requirements of the military specification as well as specific OEMs testing requirements.
TURBONYCOIL 640 is approved for use on Siemens/ Rolls-Royce ground gas turbine (aero-derivative): 501-KB7, 501-KB7S and 501-KB7C engines.