The multi-purpose grease for all airframes
NYCO GREASE GN 148 is a NLGI 2 Grade, multipurpose aircraft grease, based on a blend of synthetic diester oils and synthetic hydrocarbon base stock and thickened with a complex lithium soap. It is fortified with anticorrosion, antioxidant and strong extreme pressure and anti-wear additives.
- Multipurpose airframes (doors, flaps, slats, THS, bearings, etc.)
- Oscillating bearings
- Landing gears
- Heavy loaded systems
- Excellent protection against wear, rust and corrosion even in salt water
- Long durability
- A wide temperature range (-73°C to +135°C)
- Outstanding load carrying capacities
- High water wash-out resistance
- Efficient lubrication of bearings subject to vibrations
- Suitable for high to very high speed bearings
BOEING BMS 3-33 B
AIRBUS AIMS 09-06-002
SAE AMS 3052
NATO CODE G-354
Airbus CML ref. 03GBC1, 03HBC1 and 03HBD9
It follows NYCO GREASE GN 10, GN 15, GN 46 and GN 144 and it virtually replaces MIL-PRF-23827, DCSEA 354/A, DEF STAN 91-53, BMS-3-24, MIL-PRF-24139A, DCSEA 382 and DEF STAN 91-12 greases.
Contact us for more information.